THE UP AND COMING UK RAPPER ‘I -
JAY’ FROM THE SOUTH OF ENGLAND IS CAUSING A SCENCE IN THE UK MUSIC INDUSTRY. WE
MANAGED TO GRAB 5 MINUTES OF HIS TIME RECENTELY, HERE’S HOW IT WENT DOWN...
- SO I-JAY as an up and coming
artist WHAT positions do hope to be in this time next year?
‘I just hope to be relevant
amongst some of the best uk artist and also recognized for the work im putting
it, its been a journey through the underground music scene so to finally be in
this potions where more and more people are recognizing me is just phenomenal.
- Tell us about your childhood,
where you grew up? What has formed ’i-jay’?
‘man I grew up on a council
estate in tottenham, north London called ’broadwater farm’ where the elders on
the estate were always spittin’ bars and there was already established
underground artist on the estate such as ‘Skepta’ and ‘Wretch 32’ so I was
heavily influenced from a early age I was just always in to music. I never
thought my music would get this far, it wasn’t until I left home at 16 I
realized I have great potential.’
- What does your discography look like at the minute?
‘I got like one mixtape out called ’MY LIFE’ you can go get that free download at www.datpiff.com/ijay’ i also have a new song out next month which you can get more info about on ma twitter thats @ijayoffical.’
- What does your discography look like at the minute?
‘I got like one mixtape out called ’MY LIFE’ you can go get that free download at www.datpiff.com/ijay’ i also have a new song out next month which you can get more info about on ma twitter thats @ijayoffical.’
No comments:
Post a Comment